Digital Hybrid Meetings -
Strategies to Maximize Profits
Join CSPI for this one-hour discussion on developing a creative approach to designing convention sales and marketing messaging that will attract new business opportunities! Our panelist is Experience Architect John Pistotti who will discuss:
1. What are some of the revenue opportunities for Convention Centers for hybrid and digital events?
2. What are the ways that Convention Centers and venues should be looking at to message their audience about digital events with advertising around sponsorship?
3. How can venues monetize their space with varying use-cases?
4. What companies should convention centers and venues consider targeting for digital / hybrid events?
5. How does ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) play into opportunities for digital events?
6. What channels should sales professionals consider messaging to potential clients?
7. What kind of trends around long-term digital event opportunities is research demonstrating? I.e. Is digital here to stay?
8. What is one thing that venues can do to help their clients maximize NPS / client satisfaction around digital events.
9. What should venues NOT do when attracting digital events?
10. What are some examples of incredible hybrid events, and lessons that planners/sales professionals can take away?
John Pistotti is an Experience Architect with Endless Events who helps his clients navigate virtual and hybrid events. He has worked as a banquet server at the Playboy mansion, a sushi chef, an event coordinator, a technical director, and a producer for events of all scale. John is passionate about helping clients design compelling experiences by leveraging captivating content and technology. His experience includes producing hybrid events of more than 10 thousand attendees live-streamed to 30 countries, translated in 4 languages, with celebrity keynotes.